Hormone Therapy for Women:
Since every woman has her own biological clock, it is difficult to state what the typical age is for the onset of menopause. Although menopause itself is constituted by a woman’s last menstruation period, symptoms can begin several years before that. This stage is called peri-menopause. While the end of menstruation and fertility are inevitable it is still important to start a Bio-identical hormone treatment to replenish the hormones that the body no longer produces.
- Diminished libido
- Weight gain
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Sore breasts
- Irregular menstruation
- Muscle loss
- Loss of energy
- Over-shedding hair
- Dry skin
- Brittle nails
Benefits of Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy:
- Reduced hot flashes
- Reduced night sweats
- Reduced body fat
- Improved bone density
- Enhanced libido
- Improved blood pressure
- Increase in energy & strength
- Improve lean muscle and prevent bone loss
- Protect against heart disease
- Reduce stress levels
- And much more.
Bio-Identical Hormone Treatments in Miami Florida
If you feel that you are experiencing these symptoms the next step is to speak with one of our physicians to determine the severity of your symptoms, schedule laboratory testing to determine your hormonal deficiencies and establish a treatment plan to subside your symptoms.For Bio-Identical Hormone Treatments in Miami Florida, you may contact us at
Steps to Getting Started
1. Complete the simple online form. One of our physicians or care coordinators will give you a call right away to discuss all the details of qualifying for and enrolling in a Bio-identical Hormone Therapy program.
2. Our physicians will schedule a blood test and physical exam in your local area. You will have your blood work done and then schedule an appointment with our physician who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
3. The physician will analyze your laboratory blood work results and medical history to determine if you have a deficiency in Human Growth Hormone HGH, Estrogens, Progesterone, DHEA and other hormones. Our physician will then tailor a Bio-identical Hormone replacement program for you.
4. Upon qualifying, the physician will the prescription for the appropriate medication directly to the pharmacy. The pharmacy will ship the medication directly to your home or office by overnight delivery. Instructions on how to properly self-administer the therapies will be provided. And we will continue to monitor your progress with follow-up labs and exams to adjust your Bio-identical or HGH prescription according to your hormone levels.
5. We do not work with professional body builders, professional athletes and adults under the age of 30, because before the age of 30, the body is producing adequate hormones on its own.
Start Getting Healthier Now!
Bio-Identical Hormone Treatment Specialties
- HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
- Sermorelin (HGH Releasing Hormone)
- Nutrition including Food Allergies
What You Can Expect from Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
Once one of our network physicians has determined your qualification for Bio-Identical Hormone therapy, they will put together a customized treatment plan targeted to reduce or completely remove your symptoms of hormone deficiency.
Initial programs will allow hormone levels to improve within 3 to 4 weeks of beginning therapies such as Bi-Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, and Thyroid. Other treatments such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and Sermorelin take longer to have a physiological effect on the body. But laboratory testing will confirm their effects on internal functions and hormone level improvements.
You will have access to our network physician throughout your treatment to monitor progress, ensure best results of treatment, and safety. Once you reach the half way point of treatment the physician will ask you to perform follow up lab work to check how the previously deficient hormone levels have improved. When the results are ready you will have a follow up consultation with our network physician to go over laboratory results and determine how to proceed with treatment.