Hormone Therapy for Women:
Since every woman has her own biological clock, it is difficult to state what the typical age is for the onset of menopause. Although menopause itself is constituted by a woman’s last menstruation period, symptoms can begin several years before that. This stage is called peri-menopause. While the end of menstruation and fertility are inevitable it is still important to start a Bio-identical hormone treatment to replenish the hormones that the body no longer produces.
Symptoms of Hormone Deficiencies :
- Diminished libido
- Weight gain
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Sore breasts
- Irregular menstruation
- Muscle loss
- Loss of energy
- Over-shedding hair
- Dry skin
- Brittle nails
Benefits of Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy:
- Reduced hot flashes
- Reduced night sweats
- Reduced body fat
- Improved bone density
- Enhanced libido
- Improved blood pressure
- Increase in energy & strength
- Improve lean muscle and prevent bone loss
- Protect against heart disease
- Reduce stress levels
- And much more.
Bio-Identical Hormone Treatments in Miami Florida
If you feel that you are experiencing these symptoms the next step is to speak with one of our physicians to determine the severity of your symptoms, schedule laboratory testing to determine your hormonal deficiencies and establish a treatment plan to subside your symptoms.For Bio-Identical Hormone Treatments in Miami Florida, you may contact us at Tel. (866)306-8139.
1. Initial Consultation – Our first step is to listen to your concerns, questions, and symptoms because your health improvement goals are our priority. Call 1-866-306-8139.
2. Hormone Lab Work – Here is where we begin our in-depth work to determine what hormone imbalances are causing your negative symptoms.
3. Medical Evaluation – At this time to you will sit down with the doctor to perform a full physical examination and consultation of your hormone deficiencies and symptoms. Once the assessment and diagnosis is done by the doctor, he will explain your customized treatment plan.
4. Begin your Treatment – Upon receiving approval from our physician you will receive your guide on how to administer your hormone program. And begin the road to improving your health.
Bio-Identical Hormone Treatment Specialties
- HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
- Sermorelin (HGH Releasing Hormone)
- Nutrition including Food Allergies
What You Can Expect from Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
Once one of our network physicians has determined your qualification for Bio-Identical Hormone therapy, they will put together a customized treatment plan targeted to reduce or completely remove your symptoms of hormone deficiency.
Initial programs will allow hormone levels to improve within 3 to 4 weeks of beginning therapies such as Bi-Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, and Thyroid. Other treatments such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and Sermorelin take longer to have a physiological effect on the body. But laboratory testing will confirm their effects on internal functions and hormone level improvements.
You will have access to our network physician throughout your treatment to monitor progress, ensure best results of treatment, and safety. Once you reach the half way point of treatment the physician will ask you to perform follow up lab work to check how the previously deficient hormone levels have improved. When the results are ready you will have a follow up consultation with our network physician to go over laboratory results and determine how to proceed with treatment.
For Hormone Therapy for Women Speak with one of our physicians today (866) 306-8139
DISCLAIMER: No therapy will be provided unless a medical need exists based on laboratory results, doctor consultation, medical examination and current medical history. Agreeing to laboratory testing and doctor examination does not guarantee a result of medical necessity and a medical treatment. NO opinion on the Spectrum HRT website is intended to be medical advise. Please speak with a medical professional before starting any medical program.