Hormone Therapy for Men:
Often confused with male midlife psychological disorders, Andropause is a very common version of female menopause in men. This results from a steady decline in serum Testosterone levels and other hormones starting as early as age thirty and it describes emotional and physical changes that men experience. We particularly recommend Hormone Therapy for Men when you begin to feel the symptoms of low testosterone levels in your body. Our physicians will test your testosterone levels, but you can also look out for the following symptoms which can indicate low testosterone levels:
Fatigue & Sleep Disturbances
Decreased Bone Density
Stress & Irritability
Low Sperm Count
Reduced Body Hair
Hormone therapy for men is life changing program. Our hormones are the strongest messengers in our body and bringing them back to youthful levels can restore health and reverse debilitating diseases. Such treatments can include testosterone replacement therapy which can help eliminates the above symptoms and more. Once Hormone therapy for men is administered, you will start to see your symptoms slip away and the new you start to emerge.
Benefits of Bio-Identical Hormones (Testosterone Therapy / HGH Therapy):
Improved sense of well-being
Reduced body fat
Enhanced sex drive
Stop muscle loss and bone loss
Increase energy and strength
Protect against heart disease
Improve sleep and cognitive function
Lower bad cholesterol
Reduce stress levels
Steps to Getting Started
1. Complete the simple online form. One of our physicians or care coordinators will give you a call right away to discuss all the details of qualifying for and enrolling in a Testosterone or HGH Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy program.
2. Our physicians will schedule a blood test and physical exam in your local area. You will have your blood work done and then schedule an appointment with our physician who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
3. The physician will analyze your laboratory blood work results and medical history to determine if you have a deficiency in Human Growth Hormone HGH, Testosterone or other hormones. Our physician will then tailor a Testosterone and/or HGH Growth Hormone replacement program for you.
4. Upon qualifying, the physician will the prescription for the appropriate medication directly to the pharmacy. The pharmacy will ship the medication directly to your home or office by overnight delivery. Instructions on how to properly self-administer the therapies will be provided. And we will continue to monitor your progress with follow-up labs and exams to adjust your Testosterone or HGH prescription according to your hormone levels.
5. We do not work with professional body builders, professional athletes and adults under the age of 30, because before the age of 30, the body is producing adequate Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone on its own.
Start Getting Healthier Now!
What is Bio-identical Hormone Therapy?
Bio-identical hormone therapy is the method by which physicians replace declined hormone levels, so the patient actually feels, looks and performs with better health. As we age our hormones decline dramatically and the low levels of these hormones makes us feel and look older. Bio-identical hormone therapy refers to hormones administered which are an exact match to those naturally produces by our bodies.
How to determine low hormone levels?
If you feel that you are experiencing some of the symptoms we have mentioned, the next step is to speak with one of our physicians to evaluate your symptoms, schedule laboratory testing to determine which hormones are deficient and establish a treatment plan to defeat your symptoms.You may reach us at 1-866-306-8139.
How is Bio-identical hormone therapy administered?
Our physicians work with each patient to determine which form of administration they are most comfortable with. Some patients do not feel comfortable with injectable therapies and the physician can accommodate their concerns. Most bio-identical hormone treatments can be compounded in injectable form, topical (cream), oral (capsules or tablets), patches, and pellets.
Physicians Specialize in:
Testosterone Deficiency Therapy
Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Therapy
Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy (Testosterone, DHEA, Progesterone, Pregnenolone, Bi-Estrogen, Melatonin, Prolactin)
Thyroid Imbalance Therapy
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should a man seek or inquire about testosterone replacement?
Testosterone levels in men decline steadily with age. Testosterone is the hormone which helps maintain a man‟s mental focus, energy level, metabolic activity; muscle mass and bone strength.
What are the side effects associated with bio-identical hormones?
Because bio-identical hormones are just like the ones made in your body, there are relatively few side effects. Side effects occur mainly when the hormone dosage is too high for the individual or because of unaddressed imbalances. Spectrum Services monitors and reevaluates each patient consistently to make certain dosages are balanced.
Is it safe?
Yes. There have been numerous studies recently published that confirm the safety of bio-identical hormone replacement. Remember, all of SpectrumHRT programs are supervised and medically monitored to ensure your dosage is safe. Only pharmaceutical grade hormones are used in our preparations.
When should I think about replacing hormones?
On average, men and women begin experiencing a decline in hormone levels by their mid to late twenties. By age 30, symptoms associated with decline are noticeable enough. The best time to consider replacing hormones is between age 30 and 35. However, it is never too late. We have men in their 80s who are enjoying a new life as a result of our therapies.
When can I expect to see results after I begin my bio-identical hormone treatment?
While it varies from person to person, and depends on which hormone therapy program is being used, you can expect, on average, to see results within three to six months.
Why do I need a blood analysis test to qualify for Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormone Replacement Therapy is used to restore hormones to their optimum youthful levels. You need a blood test to determine your hormone profile; to determine if you qualify for BHRT; and to calculate your required replacement dosages. Since most hormones used in BHRT are dispensed by prescription only, you cannot obtain them without a physician‟s approval.
DISCLAIMER: NO PRESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED UNLESS A CLINICAL NEED EXISTS BASED ON REQUIRED LAB WORK, PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION, PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND CURRENT MEDICAL HISTORY. PLEASE NOTE. AGREEING TO LAB WORK AND A PHYSICAL EXAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE A FINDING OF CLINICAL NECESSITY AND A PRESCRIPTION.
NO claim or opinion on the Spectrum HRT website is intended to be, or should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any therapeutic program.